Lately, electronic cigarettes have been under fire from everyone from the FDA to state authorities and international media, but it seems there are people out there who use e-cigarettes as inspiration for some truly awesome devices.
Case in point, Vaporptrim’s e-cigarette-like diet-aid that promises to deliver the divine taste of several dessert without the extra calories. The US-based company claims its product takes advantage of the taste-smell connection to convince your senses that you’ve actually eaten the treat. The logic behind this is that your sense of smell actually triggers feelings of fullness before the stomach does.
Designed to look just like a regular e-cigarette, the Vaportrim inhaler apparently also enhance taste and smell, so that you feel full a lot faster, causing you to eat less and lose weight. It sounds a little far-fetched, but the company claims people feel like they’ve eaten dessert when all they inhale is water vapor.
Here are the 10 reasons Vaportrim thinks should make you give their product a try:
- 1Scientifically formulated with no side effects
- No pills, No drugs, No stimulants
- Taste great, you will think you just ate desert
- It curbs your appetite for the high calorie foods you crave
- It’s easy to use and always available
- You can use it with any diet or weight loss program
- All ingredients are classified as FDA-GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe)
- Each product produces 50 servings so it’s very cost effective
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee
- Studies show that our sense of smell actually triggers feelings of fullness before our stomach does. By enhancing smell and taste you feel full faster so you eat less and lose weight.
The Vaportrim e-cigarette-like device comes in 14 different flavors, like blueberry muffin, raspberry cheesecake, vanilla cupcake, cinnamon bun, caramel frappe, maple pancakes and apple pie, and costs $9.95. That’s very cheap for a gadget that allegedly helps you lose weight. It’s definitely cheaper than most premium electronic cigarettes.
So there you have it, electronic cigarettes not only help you quit smoking, they can also help you lose a few pounds.